COVID19 RULES + REGULATIONS
Relax With Us in a Safe + Clean Environment
Here you will find our facility upgrade since reopening.
- Hospital grade HEPA filtration system was added to our entire facility
- UV germicidal sterilization system was added to our entire facility.
- Additional ground HEPA air purifiers are located in each treatment room.
-Cleaning and sterilization after each and every client
- Covid certified cleaners
We are confident in our procedures, and the seriousness we take to ensure the health and safety of not only our clients but our providers.
What to do if you're exposed or have contracted covid-19
- Please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- We require all clientele to follow the CDC guidelines to properly quarantine.
- Although the CDC has newly stated a 5-day quarantine and 5 days strict mask wearing period, all unmasked services (skincare/body treatments/waxing or tanning) will need to be accompanied by either 10-day rescheduling.
- Lastly, please keep us in mind. As we do for you. We would not put any of our clients at risk and we are kindly asking for our clients to do the same.
2022 MASK UPDATE
Effective Friday March 1,2022 face masks are now optional in alignment with Massachusetts lifting their indoor mask mandates.
Upon request, your Wink beauty professional will be happy to wear a mask during your service if you prefer.
Please note ALL aestheticians have collectively chosen to remain masked during all aesthetic and lash services.
Thank you all for your help in making our salon and spa safe and healthy for the entire Wink Team and Community.
If you aren't feeling well, please call us at 508.381.1422 and we will help you reschedule your appointment for a time when you’re feeling better.
We reserve the right to reschedule your appointment if you are displaying any primary symptoms of COVID-19